- Graphic design
- Mad Men
- Mash up
- Pac Man
- Pulp Fiction
- Star Wars
- Steve Jobs
- Stop Motion
- Street art
- Video games
- What If Famous Filmmakers Were Houses?
- Welcome to Banksy’s Dismaland
- Mobstr presents “The Curious Frontier Of Red” in London
- Architect and fashion illustrator Shamekh Completes His Cut-Out Sketches With Everyday Scenes
- Double Exposure Animal Portraits by Andreas Lie
- NYC Artist Paints Portraits of Women Along Abandoned Hawaiian Seawalls From His Surfboard
- Wonderfully Surreal Photo Collages of Imaginary Houses
- Dorothy: Casualities of War
- Natural Act by Merve Özaslan
- tan VHS, 1980s-Style VHS Cover Art for Modern Television Shows and Movies
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Origami
Alexey Lyapunov and Lena Erlich are People Too, a pair of Russian illustrators who have taken paper sculpture as their medium of choice, and made it entirely their own. Their deceptively delicate and very intricate creations for Amnesty International’s Fan … Continue reading
The short film “The Me Bird” is a free interpretation of the homonym poem by Pablo Neruda. The inspiration in the strata stencil technique helps conceptualize the repetition of layers as the past of our movements and actions. The frames … Continue reading
This summer French paper artist Mademoiselle Maurice (previously) took her unique style of urban origami installation to the streets of Hong Kong and Vietnam where she created some of the pieces shown here. To be clear, the hexagonal pieces above were created … Continue reading
At the annual exhibition at the Royal Danish Art Academy (Rundgang) , we came across Mette Nisgaard Larsens works. She is a Danish visual artist, works and lives in Copenhagen. Here’s some of her work from 2011.
Made by French studio Zim and Zou. LINK!
We’ve featured his work before. Here are the three newest: As you can see, he has now added watermarks because people kept taking credit for his work. Visit Anton here: http://www.antontang.com/
mikito.jp/ facebook.com/mikito.ozeki twitter.com/#!/mikitoozeki
Just in time for Christmahanakwanzika, Sarah Fay and Justin Colt’s Gift Couture – “a start-up creative and innovative wrapping paper company” — introduces the mouth-watering Cheeseburger wrapping paper set: LINK
Books of Art by Isaac Salazar: LINK