Awesome TagsAds Advertising animals Animation Apple Art Banksy Batman Beard Book Cartoons Christmas Collage Comics Copenhagen Design Drawings Facebook Fashion Fonts Food Football Google+ Graffiti Graphic design Graphics Hanksy Helvetica Hipster History Icons Illustration Infographics Installation iPhone LEGO Litterature Logos Mad Men Mario Mash up Minimalism Moleskine Movember Movies Music NYC Origami Oscars Packaging Pac Man painting Pantone Paper Photography Photoshop Politics Poster Pulp Fiction SAS Sculpture Skateboarding Spiderman Star Wars Steve Jobs Stop Motion streetart Street art Superman Tarantino Toys Typography Video Video games Vintage
- What If Famous Filmmakers Were Houses?
- Welcome to Banksy’s Dismaland
- Mobstr presents “The Curious Frontier Of Red” in London
- Architect and fashion illustrator Shamekh Completes His Cut-Out Sketches With Everyday Scenes
- Double Exposure Animal Portraits by Andreas Lie
- NYC Artist Paints Portraits of Women Along Abandoned Hawaiian Seawalls From His Surfboard
- Wonderfully Surreal Photo Collages of Imaginary Houses
- Dorothy: Casualities of War
- Natural Act by Merve Özaslan
- tan VHS, 1980s-Style VHS Cover Art for Modern Television Shows and Movies
- What If Famous Filmmakers Were Houses? anewhype.com/2016/01/12/wha… https://t.co/5seF2dQmxT 1 year ago
- Welcome to Banksy’s Dismaland anewhype.com/2015/08/21/wel… http://t.co/cYBdoN1qU5 1 year ago
- Mobstr presents “The Curious Frontier Of Red” in London anewhype.com/2015/06/30/mob… http://t.co/F49ptNe2Rs 2 years ago
- Architect and fashion illustrator Shamekh Completes His Cut-Out Sketches With Everyday Scenes anewhype.com/2015/06/26/arc… http://t.co/CYio6FNDrn 2 years ago
- Double Exposure Animal Portraits by Andreas Lie anewhype.com/2015/06/01/dou… http://t.co/cyUhvteBBA 2 years ago
Tag Archives: Skateboarding
Hollywood Skaters Prowl the Set in an Aaron Rose and André Saraiva Film for L’Officiel Hommes. LINK!
Photographer Adam Shomsky shows us skateboard tricks at 1000 FPS: LINK!
Artist and avid skateboarder Haroshi, stacks, cuts and shines old skate decks into interesting and colorful recycled sculptures. He created The Dunk with with some of his own boards as well as used skateboards from Nike pro riders, including P-ROD, Lance Mountain, … Continue reading
Next Level Pictures spend Eight hours in Brooklyn with aPhantom Flex camera and a crapton of frames per second: LINK
For the mark Oxelo Skateboards, the Studio Now and Guilhem Machenaud carried out this video turned to India. Traversing hundreds off cities, the 3 skateurs followed by two cameramen make custom discover India through the skateboard. To discover in the … Continue reading
The Invisible Skateboards section of Girl – Yeah Right! – Directed by Spike Jonze and Ty Evans: LINK
Brilliantly made movie: LINK