- Graphic design
- Mad Men
- Mash up
- Pac Man
- Pulp Fiction
- Star Wars
- Steve Jobs
- Stop Motion
- Street art
- Video games
- What If Famous Filmmakers Were Houses?
- Welcome to Banksy’s Dismaland
- Mobstr presents “The Curious Frontier Of Red” in London
- Architect and fashion illustrator Shamekh Completes His Cut-Out Sketches With Everyday Scenes
- Double Exposure Animal Portraits by Andreas Lie
- NYC Artist Paints Portraits of Women Along Abandoned Hawaiian Seawalls From His Surfboard
- Wonderfully Surreal Photo Collages of Imaginary Houses
- Dorothy: Casualities of War
- Natural Act by Merve Özaslan
- tan VHS, 1980s-Style VHS Cover Art for Modern Television Shows and Movies
- What If Famous Filmmakers Were Houses? anewhype.com/2016/01/12/wha… https://t.co/5seF2dQmxT 2 years ago
- Welcome to Banksy’s Dismaland anewhype.com/2015/08/21/wel… http://t.co/cYBdoN1qU5 2 years ago
- Mobstr presents “The Curious Frontier Of Red” in London anewhype.com/2015/06/30/mob… http://t.co/F49ptNe2Rs 2 years ago
- Architect and fashion illustrator Shamekh Completes His Cut-Out Sketches With Everyday Scenes anewhype.com/2015/06/26/arc… http://t.co/CYio6FNDrn 2 years ago
- Double Exposure Animal Portraits by Andreas Lie anewhype.com/2015/06/01/dou… http://t.co/cyUhvteBBA 2 years ago
Category Archives: SUBMITTED ARTWORK #SAS
http://vimeo.com/84781693 “Hat is a movie that made itself. During a walk on the beach the hat of my friend was blown from it’s head. I grapped my camera and started following the hat. What followed was a beautiful dance in … Continue reading
ttmm designed modern watchface collection for Pebble smartwatch. See much more here! And get the watch here!
I am an illustrator & graphic designer living in the Netherlands. Currently I attend the Willem De Kooning art academy in Rotterdam. São Paulo 2013: Pablito: Blue/Red: See more of Bandida’s work here! And on Facebook!
SEE MUCH MORE OF MARCIN’S WORK HERE!
Symbol of recognition, membership, power, the jerseys of football fascinate the small ones and the large ones. In the 80s, for the child which I was, they were synonymous with exception games ,of heroic exploits in the middle of the … Continue reading
‘My aim has always been to tell stories, little tales that could help us think about ourselves and the world surrounding us’ LP Daily Pill: Fiberglass and polyester resin. Polyurethane coating. Waste produced along the making process. Just Married: Iron, cold … Continue reading
I just completed a series of animal vignettes. The goal was to give a sense of environment with minimal cues in order to make a vignette with strong graphic appeal. This series and other stuff can be found at his … Continue reading
Sarah Rosado is an Illustrator and Photographer from New York: Sarah’s passion for Art has always been a big part of her life. At the early age of 5 she found herself scribbling drawings all over her notebook and everything … Continue reading
SEE MUCH MORE ON THEIR AWESOME NEW WEBSITE!
Artist Craig Colorusso’s solar powered sound sculptures, Sun Boxes, will be installed on the grounds. Twenty independently-operated speakers preloaded with recorded guitar notes collectively create harmonious chords, which continually overlap and evolve into new, unique melodies. For each day the … Continue reading