- Graphic design
- Mad Men
- Mash up
- Pac Man
- Pulp Fiction
- Star Wars
- Steve Jobs
- Stop Motion
- Street art
- Video games
- What If Famous Filmmakers Were Houses?
- Welcome to Banksy’s Dismaland
- Mobstr presents “The Curious Frontier Of Red” in London
- Architect and fashion illustrator Shamekh Completes His Cut-Out Sketches With Everyday Scenes
- Double Exposure Animal Portraits by Andreas Lie
- NYC Artist Paints Portraits of Women Along Abandoned Hawaiian Seawalls From His Surfboard
- Wonderfully Surreal Photo Collages of Imaginary Houses
- Dorothy: Casualities of War
- Natural Act by Merve Özaslan
- tan VHS, 1980s-Style VHS Cover Art for Modern Television Shows and Movies
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Minimalism
Tata&Friends have designed funny graphic tributes to world-famous bands. LINK!
Engineering works are affecting Des Walker station, while Wayne Rooney is currently experiencing severe congestion. No, we haven’t gone mad, the Football Association and London Underground are celebrating their 150th anniversaries by renaming the entire Tube network after football … Continue reading
ttmm designed modern watchface collection for Pebble smartwatch. See much more here! And get the watch here!
The brief: Go into a pound shop and pick a seemingly uninteresting object and rebrand it, increasing the value and interest. I designed an elastic band box that looks as if it is being squeezed in by the bands. The stronger the band, the more … Continue reading
Turkish design firm Antrepo was inspired by the minimalist, line-based logos of vintage 35mm SLR Japanese camera brands when creating this collection of pared-down logos for web brands like YouTube, Google, and eBay. The logos served a practical purpose on cameras from the 19070s and … Continue reading