Awesome TagsAds Advertising animals Animation Apple Art Banksy Batman Beard Book Cartoons Christmas Collage Comics Copenhagen Design Drawings Facebook Fashion Fonts Food Football Google+ Graffiti Graphic design Graphics Hanksy Helvetica Hipster History Icons Illustration Infographics Installation iPhone LEGO Litterature Logos Mad Men Mario Mash up Minimalism Moleskine Movember Movies Music NYC Origami Oscars Packaging Pac Man painting Pantone Paper Photography Photoshop Politics Poster Pulp Fiction SAS Sculpture Skateboarding Spiderman Star Wars Steve Jobs Stop Motion streetart Street art Superman Tarantino Toys Typography Video Video games Vintage
- What If Famous Filmmakers Were Houses?
- Welcome to Banksy’s Dismaland
- Mobstr presents “The Curious Frontier Of Red” in London
- Architect and fashion illustrator Shamekh Completes His Cut-Out Sketches With Everyday Scenes
- Double Exposure Animal Portraits by Andreas Lie
- NYC Artist Paints Portraits of Women Along Abandoned Hawaiian Seawalls From His Surfboard
- Wonderfully Surreal Photo Collages of Imaginary Houses
- Dorothy: Casualities of War
- Natural Act by Merve Özaslan
- tan VHS, 1980s-Style VHS Cover Art for Modern Television Shows and Movies
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: History
Napoleon Boneaparte Illustrator Christina Hess imagines historical figures of the past as cats and dogs in her wonderful series. The illustrations were made for the artist’s Animals From History project, a collection of historically charged fictional tales set in an animal-centric world. The characters in the series … Continue reading
Step back twenty years into New York City’s past. Call from any NYC pay phone to hear what was happening on that block in 1993. Visit recalling1993.com for more information.
Photos from the 1930s: LINK!
Look at this wonderfully crafty stop motion piece from director Kevin Parry that follows the history of the world from the big bang: LINK
Awesome advertising from The Smithsonian: