- Graphic design
- Mad Men
- Mash up
- Pac Man
- Pulp Fiction
- Star Wars
- Steve Jobs
- Stop Motion
- Street art
- Video games
- What If Famous Filmmakers Were Houses?
- Welcome to Banksy’s Dismaland
- Mobstr presents “The Curious Frontier Of Red” in London
- Architect and fashion illustrator Shamekh Completes His Cut-Out Sketches With Everyday Scenes
- Double Exposure Animal Portraits by Andreas Lie
- NYC Artist Paints Portraits of Women Along Abandoned Hawaiian Seawalls From His Surfboard
- Wonderfully Surreal Photo Collages of Imaginary Houses
- Dorothy: Casualities of War
- Natural Act by Merve Özaslan
- tan VHS, 1980s-Style VHS Cover Art for Modern Television Shows and Movies
- What If Famous Filmmakers Were Houses? anewhype.com/2016/01/12/wha… https://t.co/5seF2dQmxT 2 years ago
- Welcome to Banksy’s Dismaland anewhype.com/2015/08/21/wel… http://t.co/cYBdoN1qU5 3 years ago
- Mobstr presents “The Curious Frontier Of Red” in London anewhype.com/2015/06/30/mob… http://t.co/F49ptNe2Rs 3 years ago
- Architect and fashion illustrator Shamekh Completes His Cut-Out Sketches With Everyday Scenes anewhype.com/2015/06/26/arc… http://t.co/CYio6FNDrn 3 years ago
- Double Exposure Animal Portraits by Andreas Lie anewhype.com/2015/06/01/dou… http://t.co/cyUhvteBBA 3 years ago
Tag Archives: Logos
Marketing agency Cornett created a series of logos that flip the indie aesthetic of certain brands into their unabashedly commercial counterparts. LINK!
Turkish design firm Antrepo was inspired by the minimalist, line-based logos of vintage 35mm SLR Japanese camera brands when creating this collection of pared-down logos for web brands like YouTube, Google, and eBay. The logos served a practical purpose on cameras from the 19070s and … Continue reading
We’ve made a new logo for A New Hype. Let us know what you think. Here or on Facebook.
We all have something in common! LINK!
PBS Off Book turns their focus on the anchor of any brand. Logos surround us in digital and physical space, but we rarely examine the thought and artistic thinking that goes into the design of these symbols. Utilizing a silent vocabulary of … Continue reading
Hipster Branding shows us what the world would look like if all brands were made by hipsters: LINK!
Read the full article: