- Graphic design
- Mad Men
- Mash up
- Pac Man
- Pulp Fiction
- Star Wars
- Steve Jobs
- Stop Motion
- Street art
- Video games
- What If Famous Filmmakers Were Houses?
- Welcome to Banksy’s Dismaland
- Mobstr presents “The Curious Frontier Of Red” in London
- Architect and fashion illustrator Shamekh Completes His Cut-Out Sketches With Everyday Scenes
- Double Exposure Animal Portraits by Andreas Lie
- NYC Artist Paints Portraits of Women Along Abandoned Hawaiian Seawalls From His Surfboard
- Wonderfully Surreal Photo Collages of Imaginary Houses
- Dorothy: Casualities of War
- Natural Act by Merve Özaslan
- tan VHS, 1980s-Style VHS Cover Art for Modern Television Shows and Movies
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Graffiti
If you never had a chance to visit the landmark http://www.rsvlts.com/ pulled together some amazing photos of NYC’s coolest museum. “5Pointz is the world’s largest display of graffiti art, and it’s a global social hub,” Eric Felisbret, the author of Graffiti New … Continue reading
1. Banksy – New York City 2. Ernest Zacharevic – Singapore 3. Conor Harrington – San Juan, Puerto Rico 4. Levalet – Paris, France 5. Invader – New York City LINK!
Designed for rebels of the art world, the LASH portable light makes graffiti easy! LINK!