Symbol of recognition, membership, power,
the jerseys of football fascinate the small ones and the large ones.
In the 80s, for the child which I was, they were synonymous with exception games
,of heroic exploits in the middle of the winter lived
at best in front of the small screen at worst under the feather bed, a radio on the ear.
They more were imagined than they were seen and the schoolyard
allowed to exchange information
and so by miracle, one of us could bring one of them
with the training, its appearance made speak during several weeks.
Awesome TagsAds Advertising animals Animation Apple Art Banksy Batman Beard Book Cartoons Christmas Collage Comics Copenhagen Design Drawings Facebook Fashion Fonts Food Football Google+ Graffiti Graphic design Graphics Hanksy Helvetica Hipster History Icons Illustration Infographics Installation iPhone LEGO Litterature Logos Mad Men Mario Mash up Minimalism Moleskine Movember Movies Music NYC Origami Oscars Packaging Pac Man painting Pantone Paper Photography Photoshop Politics Poster Pulp Fiction SAS Sculpture Skateboarding Spiderman Star Wars Steve Jobs Stop Motion streetart Street art Superman Tarantino Toys Typography Video Video games Vintage
- What If Famous Filmmakers Were Houses?
- Welcome to Banksy’s Dismaland
- Mobstr presents “The Curious Frontier Of Red” in London
- Architect and fashion illustrator Shamekh Completes His Cut-Out Sketches With Everyday Scenes
- Double Exposure Animal Portraits by Andreas Lie
- NYC Artist Paints Portraits of Women Along Abandoned Hawaiian Seawalls From His Surfboard
- Wonderfully Surreal Photo Collages of Imaginary Houses
- Dorothy: Casualities of War
- Natural Act by Merve Özaslan
- tan VHS, 1980s-Style VHS Cover Art for Modern Television Shows and Movies
- What If Famous Filmmakers Were Houses? anewhype.com/2016/01/12/wha… https://t.co/5seF2dQmxT 1 year ago
- Welcome to Banksy’s Dismaland anewhype.com/2015/08/21/wel… http://t.co/cYBdoN1qU5 1 year ago
- Mobstr presents “The Curious Frontier Of Red” in London anewhype.com/2015/06/30/mob… http://t.co/F49ptNe2Rs 1 year ago
- Architect and fashion illustrator Shamekh Completes His Cut-Out Sketches With Everyday Scenes anewhype.com/2015/06/26/arc… http://t.co/CYio6FNDrn 1 year ago
- Double Exposure Animal Portraits by Andreas Lie anewhype.com/2015/06/01/dou… http://t.co/cyUhvteBBA 1 year ago